In the case of copyright infringement, we ask that you instead contact the responsible parties, i.e., the video hosts actually hosting the videos. Ohentai.org simply embeds videos that already exist on other websites, in principle, conducting business in the same manner as Google, or any online search engine.
Ohentai.org, however, believes in enforcing Hentai rights holders’ intellectual property, and as such, have no problem complying with valid DMCA requests. Please make sure to send them directly to our DMCA-related email – [email protected]
please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material including for example the uniform resource locator(s) (URL).
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury (unless applicable law says otherwise), that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.